Thursday, May 22, 2008

Go Green! Go 2.0

This is my new thought for the day. Go Green; Go 2.0

I got the dreaded "your mailbox is almost full" message and low and behold I looked and had 453 emails in my inbox and 566 in my sent - that pesky sent folder - I always forget to watch that too. Needless to say I started cleaning it out at 7:30 this morning and its now almost 1:00 and I'm down to....445 in my inbox that is right 453 to 445! As much as I cleaned out came back at me in that same time period - although I'm down to 42 in my sent so I'm making progress there. This caused me to tweet about how much I hate cleaning out my inbox - for those not following me - my twit read:
windygap96 Cleaning out my inbox & wondering how to reduce email waste. I'm thinking of starting a Go Green initiative for email-how does Go 2.0 sound?

No comments: